Tuesday, 1 May 2007

Music Tuesday - NZ Music Month


Last week I said that todays Music Tuesday post would be dedicated to my favourite duet songs but when I woke up this morning and realised it was 1 May, I remembered it was NZ Music Month and being the proud little kiwi that I am, Kenny & Dolly will just have to wait another week until their debut on favourito.

So here is my (condensed!) list of NZ songs I will never tire of (in no particular order)

  1. Tally Ho - The Clean
  2. Anchor Me - The Muttonbirds
  3. Tomorrow Night - The Front Lawn
  4. Not Given Lightly - Chris Knox
  5. Loyal - Dave Dobbyn
  6. Long White Cross - Pluto
  7. She Speeds - Straitjacket Fits
  8. Grey Lynn - Able Tasmans
  9. Pink Frost - The Chills
  10. Some Fantasy - Doublehappys
  11. Message To My Girl - Split Enz
  12. New Zealand Love Song - Netherworld Dancing Toys
  13. Don't - Gramsci feat. Anika Moa
  14. Superman, You're Crying - SJD
  15. Sway - Bic Runga
  16. Theme from the Crusader - Scribe
  17. Sour Queen - Able Tasmans
  18. Skin - Bailter Space
  19. Red Rubicon - Cloudboy
  20. Finality - Dimmer

Yep, I'm a bit of a Flying Nun kid.

Support local music and enjoy!

No comments: