Friday, 4 May 2007

Friday night special



I don't think I will ever stop buying magazines. For me it is one of lifes pleasures. My treat after a long week at work. Opening the smooth glossy pages that no one has thumbed through yet (I always take from the back, never the front one!) and curling up on the couch to take it all in.
So tonights treat is the April/May issue of Donna Hay Magazine. It had a free kitchen timer that magnetises to the fridge. I am a sucker for free things that come with magazines. And that's why I miss buying magazines in the UK. They come with free loot all the time and it's good loot too! Umbrellas, tee shirts, lip gloss, books etc. But my kitchen timer will do me pretty fine. Not sure how much use it will get though...
Find the recipe for the lovely teacup desserts here. Perfect for International No Diet Day on Sunday May 6 which I discovered thanks to Alyson. I think I shall have to partake in that!
Ali's list is making me happy this week because I made her happy and that's makes me happy so have a happy weekend!

1 comment:

little special said...

oh, i love it when the new donna hay comes out - this one looks like a cracker!

have a lovely weekend!

xx