Tuesday, 2 October 2007

Music Tuesday - Snow Patrol gig review

{image from flickr member Fizzy Fizah}

While I was away from my blog I went to a Snow Patrol gig.
I knew I liked their sound but to be honest I hadn't listened to them excessively. Until now. Oh my. They were A M A Z I N G!
Every second, every song was fantastic. It was worth every cent.

What makes a gig for me is not only the music, of course that's a big part of it, but the band has to be enjoying it you know? There is nothing worse than going to a gig where the band seem to not want to be there. It's as dull as dishwater. Snow Patrol was the polar opposite. They were so passionate and it really got the crowd going.
Especially when Gary said 'we warmed the cockles of his heart'. He had me at 'Hello'.

I believe the band is taking some time off from touring to write and record some new material so when you next get the chance to see them live, don't even think twice. You won't regret it.

Next week: I will be sharing pieces of all the great mix cds I have received in the mail. You can hardly wait can you?

By the way - thank you for your sweet words on my return. It is heart warming to have blogging friends like you!

And to Sarah & Lacey - no I didn't make Mr Frog iPod cover. Sadly I cannot crochet whatsoever! My sister Jo got him for me from Spitalfields market in London. He sure is pretty.

3 comments:

alyson. said...

I'd love to see them sometime. sounds like it was a blast.

Sarah said...

Oh a London froggy, how cool! Well he is very cute indeed! And the gig sounds great fun xxx

Jo said...

concerts are the best. i just went to see bright eyes!!!