Meet Mary-Jane. The cute little reason I have been away for one month. Today Mary-Jane's Ma & Pa arrived back from their jaunt to Europe and thus, I am back here. I had a lovely time away. My own little holiday. It's good to be back though. I missed you!
Needless to say I have missed out on ALOT of blogging posts, so it may take me a while to catch up on all that you have been doing.
I had a busy time so will have to back track a little over the next week to fill you in on all the goss but it goes a little like this:
- I missed some birthdays. I know, unforgivable!
- I ate some good Japanese food. And some equally as good Thai food.
- I fell in love with Gary Lightbody.
- I received a plethora of good music in the mail. And some lovely other surprise goodies.
- I revelled in the glorious sunshine of Spring.
- I bought fresh tulips for the house. And daffodils. And more tulips.
- I started my Christmas present shopping list. Does that make up for forgetting birthdays?
- I laughed. And laughed some more.
- And then a silly man cut the corner and crashed into my car and I cried. I'm fine. My car is being repaired at the panel beater's so I have a loan car from them which is automatic and quite zippy and has power steering! My car doesn't, so it is quite a treat for me.
And I'm still bloody reading Harry Potter!