Tuesday, 14 August 2007

Music Tuesday - discoveries & confessions

I'm fairly late to this band but I have recently discovered The Klaxons and I am loving their sound. And that discovery led me to discover that they are touring Melbourne when I will be there. This tour is delayed because they had to postpone after Jamie broke his leg after jumping off the stage in France (so rock and roll), so even though most tickets are already allocated, I'm crossing my fingers that I will be able to get my hands on a couple.




And my confession is... that I love singing loud in my car. Ok, so that's not that shocking. We all do it. But the song on repeat play this week is Patience by Take That (again, I am a little late, but hey). I've always had a soft spot for little Marky Owen and even talked my friend Katie into going to see his solo tour with me on my last week in London. I had to go out on a high. The next night, and my last London gig was The Strokes.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

I love the Klaxons and like you am trying to get my hands on tickets, they are playing in Sydney when I am there! They look like they would be fantastic live! I love the track Atlantis to Interzone. Good luck on monday : )