Monday, 9 April 2007

It went a little like this...

I've spent much of the weekend on the couch with the flu. Not at all how I had planned my Easter break. I had so many things I wanted to do and see. It ended up like this (which really wasn't all that bad)


  • I watched this and loved it

  • I read some of this which I'm enjoying

  • I drooled over the latest IKEA catalogue my friend bought back for me from Australia. IKEA can't open in NZ soon enough for me!

  • I downloaded and listened to some Sound Opinions podcasts.

  • I discovered the lovely and hilarious Stephen Merchant has a radio show on Sundays on BBC 6 Music so I listened online to last weeks show

  • And I was overjoyed when I ventured out on Saturday (I had to escape the cabin fever) and saw that Borders is finally stocking Domino magazine. Oh so happy.

No comments: