Tuesday, 15 January 2008

The Golden Ticket


I'm not calling them New Years Resolutions.
From now on, the list is going to be called The Golden Ticket (thanks to my workmate EL). I was never much of a resolution grl. But I'm very attracted to the Golden Ticket idea. It must be the Willy Wonka fan in me.
So here it is. My list. There is no doubt a lot still to add, but it will do for now. Albeit 2 weeks late. I know I said I was going to be a better blogger and I haven't got off to a good start for 2008 have I? It seems I am not a good blogger in the summer. It has been scorching hot here. So it's been barbecues and swimming all round. Oh, and work.
So from me to you, two weeks late, Happy New Year my friend.

7 comments:

eshu said...

i was starting to wonder where you'd gone to!

i think it's a great list, no deadlines and really enjoyable stuff

happy new year to you too friend! xo

Claire said...

Oooh - great list!

Jo said...

happy new year to you too dear sarah!

i love your handwritting :)

ali said...

I think I should just print out your golden ticket and hang it on my pinboard. I especially like the idea of picnicking more!

Anonymous said...

Yay! you're back! love the golden ticket. Can you write me one up to??

Mwah Mwah
Maria

Catherine said...

Love your golden ticket idea! Hope you have a wonderful 2008 and best of luck with your list!

kelly said...

what a great list! and i love the name... the golden ticket, it's great!thanks for sharing, it's always so inspiring to read about other people's goals.