Monday, 4 February 2008

Good times

How is it that a more than a week has gone by with no posting from me? And January has finished already! Crazy times.
So, now please allow me to interrupt your day to tell you that Jon Bon Jovi is a very sexy rock God indeed. Oh yes he is. In fact, I might well have paid my $125 just to look at him. (Don't worry Maria, I still love Bono).
So here he is shaking his bum bum at the concert last week. It's funny. Oh, and when he came out wearing a Crusaders rugby shirt, I think the hearts of all Cantabrians melted. Or maybe just the girls hearts...


This song was also rocking.
Well the weekend here was hot, hot, hot and silly me, I got too much sun and am now related to the lobster family. Not a good look.
Wherever you are, I hope you are well x

5 comments:

amy said...

awww, i was a bit of a lobster last week too! no fun.

ali said...

That is hilarious. No wonder your weekend was hot, hot, hot. Sexy rock gods rule!

I ♥ You said...

Hi Sarah!

Thanks so much for finding my blog! I love yours too! And it appears we have some mutual love for Bon Jovi!! Always a prerequisite for a friend! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah,
it's me Maria, (from office)
having a nice weekend?

Anonymous said...

that is so true! sexy rock god indeed! :)